International broker dealer is seeking experienced operations professionals to service our network of branch offices worldwide. Candidates must have experience in broker dealer operations, trading or compliance. Ideally, the candidate will hold FINRA licenses and a college degree. Special consideration will be given to candidates who are fluent in Spanish.
- Opening and servicing client investment accounts, responding to various service requests from branch offices, understanding and working with technologies, financial products and regulatory environment.
- Education and Experience
- FINRA Series 6,7 or 99 License preferred
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Working knowledge of Pershing NetX360 Workstation
- 1+ years brokerage operations processing highly preferred
- 3+ years of customer services experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Solution driven & problem solving approach
- Strong PC and typing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility to shift processing responsibilities as volumes demand
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Passion for customer service
- Effective organizational/time management skills
- Willingness to prioritize team success
Please forward a resumé in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Matt Beals
Bolton Global Capital
579 Main St.
Bolton, MA 01740